Thursday 11 August 2011

街道拍拍走

There is once my friend told me that "once you are into photography, you will be unstopable and unhelpable".
I was wondering, how impossible could that be, so I bought a camera.
During this summer holiday, I started to feel regret on not taking my friend's advice.
But at the same time, I am grateful that I did make a right decision.
Photography has given me a different kind of fun and surprise.

Streey Photography has always been appealing to me.
Is just so random and full with surprises.
These are my first attempt on street photography, in black and white series.








This photo was taken by Sophia Chung. Thank you vey much. 
        

There she is, thank you for being spontaneous with me on street photography.
I love Street Photography, and I will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment